Friday, January 30, 2009

Went out to lunch again today, but just got soup and eggroll. Spent too much on Jamies Party last weekend, but it was worth it. Also went to Target to try the TIGI After Party Smoothing cream on my hair again to make sure I like it before springing for a bottle of it (Its $18.50!) What I do is try a small dab on one side of my hair and see how it is. Having an issue with flyaway hair...drives me crazy. I have tons of hair product up stairs and none seem to work.

For once I didn't buy it before checking reviews. 35 reviews and they were all raves. So I tried it again, and will get it when I am off 'No Buy January' While at Target I bought a couple more of the Pink Strawberry shortcake headbands for Jamie and a folder.

Spent on lunch and target = $15
Didn't spend on Hair product = $19

VVA picked up our stuff...all the stuff i have posted since I started logging at the beginning of the year. (Except the kitty litter locker as I am goin to see if Diana wants it for her doggies)

No comments:

Post a Comment