Saturday, January 3, 2009

Starting to Purge!

4 Men's Suit Jackets
1 Leather Mens Bomber JACKET
1 Fabric Heavy weight Mens jacket
1 Very Large Picnic Basket with Tablecloth, silverware etc.
1 Dirt Devil with Attachment kit
4 Womens sweaters
1 Cat litter locker

I need to purge crap out of this house! I hope to keep track of my progress on this blog. Our next door neighbor died and I got to see the inside of his house, which was stacked to the ceiling with stuff, with a path down the middle of each room. Inspiration to clear the piles that I have everywhere. My friend Cinda is not going to buy in January. If I were smart that would be what I would do. Can I do it? Shall I try? It would be supportive to her...and would help me clear out this house. We shall see.

Meanwhile I started this blog to not only track my progress and encourage me to continue it as well as keeping track of our donation for taxes next year.

1 comment:

  1. I started to offer the 10 bags of stuff to Craig's family but just had to get it out of here immediately. Plus, I felt like I would be contributing to someone else's clutter problem.

    If that law about lead is truly the way it sounds, there will be a LOT less coming into the house. and a LOT more money going out for clothes.

    Good luck! Let's do it!!

    ReplyDelete