Monday, January 12, 2009

It's funny how when you don't take the stuff out of the house, you rethink tossing it. I have separated the Dustbuster and attachment set and put them in the garage in case I ever want to use them. Ugh I haven't used them in the 9 years we have lived here. I should just toss them! We have a shop vac and a regular vac, why do I need a Dustbuster? I keep thinking I will use it on the blinds...so far I haven't done so.

And I had thrown some ice cube trays in the bag to go to Good will and I saw them in Mikes trunk about a month ago, and they are still there! Meanwhile I found some more Ice cube trays and an Ice bin so I put them in the Good will this weekend.

As well as this:

3 Ice cube trays and 1 bin
Ladies long sleeve blouse
Ladies dress pants
Baby rattle
Baby toy bar
9 infant shirts
9 infant pants
3 infant sleep and plays
2 infant pajamas
3 pairs baby shoes
2 pair baby sneakers
3 pair baby sandals


Now we just need to get the stuff from the garage to Goodwill!

Oh and during this 'No Buy' January I have found a thrifting site:

http://thethriftshopper.com/

I guess I am thrifting vicariously via the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment