Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Still got piles of stuff

I parted with 24 pink vinyl tablecloths I have stored in suitcases for 19 years!!

I married my husband in 1999 and we used these for the tables - I had beautiful lacy white tops that i had rented for on top of each table.

So every time we go somewhere on vacation I take those pink vinyls out of the suitcases and pile them on my dresser and then when we come home I unpack, and pack them back up into the suitcases.

Crazy!! I finally threw them out! Woohoo.

But I still have piles of stuff. Garage is stuff full, my room is engorged - closet filled to the brim etc.

What next?!

I found this much more active slob blog today:

https://www.aslobcomesclean.com/


Think I will come clean with her..Hey a girl can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment