Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bringing Order to Chaos

Chaos is such a great word. I read a blog called 'Kingdom of Chaos' about an adoptive mom of more than 4 kids and love it. I play a game called 'Settlers of Catan' online at a private website called Asobrain and my favorite map is 'Chaotic Epicentre'

What is Chaos? Disorganized and crazy...Hmmm sounds like my life.

I just had a listing appointment with an older couple who are ready to move on in their lives. They need the same sort of organizing and clearing of clutter that my family needs. I just know that in today's market buyers will RUN when they walk in and see that.

So asking my broker I found a gal who does thuis for a living. I just talked to her. Her business is called 'Bringing Order to Chaos' and her blog is: http://www.organizewithjulie.com

I hope I can diplomatically bring it up in a loving manner tomorrow when I hand them the information. Then I hope I can sell their home quickly and employ her to help me in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment